From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Gil WA5YKK
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:02 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 144 "repeater settings"?

Any and all with the 2 meter module;

  After a longish wait, my K3 came back to my QTH, & all the circuits had
been checked out, "upgraded, revamped, firmware fine". I put it on the desk,
attached my antennas, then went to the 144 MHz band - all but expecting to
have it work like a dedicated 2 meter repeater rig. No joy, still the same
confusion in my situation.  (No audio from the speaker, can't enable the
squelch to cut out the noise with RF turned very far
up!)  That made me decide to ask for anyone with success in getting this one
area of the K3 going OK to send me a list of their settings to check mine
against.
   As is, there are a few too many items to look at, mostly in different
manuals, & I'm incredibly short on time, right in the danger zone for the
hurricane season. I'll appreciate a younger soul with an agile brain giving
me a lot of advice on this, as I attempt to unscramble the downloads,
printouts, directions on what to do and how to do it for 2 meters.

Thanks, 73's, from "too old to think fast"!

Gil WA5YKK