Hello All,

K2 SN 4836 is alive and k(l)icking.

After I had some trouble with the receiver (installed a resistor on the wrong place on the control board AND forgot to install the series capacitor from the VCO to the RX mixer) I got help of Don Wilhelm (W3FPR). All have been sorted out and seems to work.
I didn't install all options yet, but made my first CW QSO with the K2.

It seems that I still have to align the filters with Spectran but that will be done soon. I didn't do any comparison yet with my Drake TR7 and Yen-Tec Paragon, but I'll let you know all in a couple off weeks.

Thanks for info, help (thanks Don) and the designers.

Evert, PA2KW