But if you want to use the VFO A-B switching facility in eg N1MM for running
on A, S&P on B (or SO2R?) you need the standard Split function of the K3.

Perhaps it's possible to create some (N1MM) macros for the 'alternative'
split method using Autohotkeys etc but it would be a real pain I'm sure....

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF