I forgot, in the heat of playing with a new toy, to pass something along that
may help others.  My P3 came loaded with the latest firmware, so I was happily
using it, and having some strange "issues",  like excessive display flickering,
signals not centered, readout on P3 not matching K3's dial, etc.  I was in the
midst of reading the calibration section of the manual, loading P3 utility and
several other things at once and I just happened to reload the P3 firmware
really just to see if all was okay in my cabling.  Presto, all those "issues"
suddenly went away!!!  We too often take firmware for granted, I think, and I
suspect I may have had some corruption in the download from the factory.  If
the reload didn't fix mine, I guess I just had a "miraculous healing" of my P3,
hi.
73 all,
Don, WB5HAK