Hi all

P3 #33 arrived today after a week in Customs at Auckland Airport and payment of
the requisite dues:(

Anyway it all went together after about 2 hours

A few issues:

1/  The bottom cover is quite a tight fit against the RJ connector and I may
take it apart and adjust it with a small file.

2/ I will have to check if I have the "I.F. Buffer Gain Mod." installed as the
signals on screen are only visible  on very strong ones.

3/ There is a blemish (photo available) on the front panel metal work in the
cutout around the screen about 7-8mm up from the bottom on the right hand
side.Its like there was a fault in the press that was used to make the cutout.

4/ I notice a red light flashing at about 50-60 hz from the underside thru a
join in the steel panels.

Any thoughts?

vry 73

Peter  ZL1PWD