Mike,

You have that Agc turning on as soon as, well, pretty much ANY signal passes
through it.  Having that Threshold at 3 seems extreme to me.  Keeping the Slope
at 12 I can kind of understand if you had your slope set to 5 or 6 perhaps, but
it looks like pretty much everything you listen to has been compressed to
death... I'm not even sure how you can differentiate different strength signals
anymore.  Just my thoughts on that.
As for the AGC Decay on soft, I thought that Wayne had said that you were
supposed to run your AGC in Slow in order for that to even work... No? That's
the one thing you didn't mention.