Don your are the man

Once again you have helped a Elecraft product on it´s way

15pF across pin 3 and 6 of U11 pulling the crystals did make the difference.
Now the BFO range are within the window given in the manual.
Also the reports on my LSB modulation are way better. Not in the prefect
level, but way better then it was... I would say with some more filter
tuning on the FL1 for TX and the Smaller bandwidth filters for SSB. #5111
are fit for fight for more qso.

Looking back in the manual at my own notes it is now clear, that I ignored
the warning signs when the limits of the BFO was tested. One end are indeed
not within the window. Properly intoxicated from the solder fumes and the
eagerness to build you get from a K2 made me never to readdressed that fact.

Thanks
Don I owe you a beer.. Maybe in Dayton

73 de OZ1BZJ

Michael