Hello John,

The display of my K2/100 #3255 behaves in similar fashion sometimes, albeit
not often. I was at first concerned that this quirk might be a symptom of
some serious problem, but the results of two tone IMD transmitter tests and
receiver noise floor measurements I made showed no change when the display
"jumped". Thus I no longer worry about it.

Did you find the cause of the problem you had when using your remote antenna
tuner?

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD