From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Barry N1EU
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:29 PM
To: elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 software utility ?

I suspect that I'm not alone in continuously butting up against the
K3's limited display area and not being able to see some of the
settings.  I REALLY want/need full-time display of parameters such as
main/sub width,shift, AGC, ant, pre  and TX cmp, pwr, mic to name a
few.  I don't want to have to press buttons to see underlying
parameters, especially of the sub rx and tx.

Since a K4 with a huge display is not forthcoming, has anyone
developed a simple software utility that just merely functions as a
virtual K3 display to show all these params and that could be run off
LP_Bridge so that it could run alongside logging programs?

73, Barry N1EU