Barry,

I don't believe there is anything out there that only displays the
parameters.  Most applications that display the parameters also allow
them to be changed - making the changes is the minor part of the
program's work.

You could just run the application and look at the display - there is no
need to make changes from the keyboard, you can also make changes from
the radio.

I believe you are asking for a less computer intense application, but
polling the radio and doing the display is a much more intense task than
performing commands entered through the keyboard and mouse.  One can
issue commands through a dumb terminal, but the graphical representation
of the responses from the radio is the bulk of the task.

73,
Don W3FPR