Thanks so much, Wayne, Lyle and the Elecraft crew who worked on this, and
thanks to the alpha and early beta testers.  I downloaded the beta version
earlier this afternoon and used it for a couple of hours of CW operation.
Fantastic!  Have not had anything like this since my FT-1000 days.  My 7800
APF is a virtual joke.

Again, Elecraft continues to provide continuous improvements and
enhancements to an already great radio.  The K3 continues to morph into the
most flexible and option packed piece of equipment I have owned.

73 and thanks again to all for their work and ideas that went into this
including the many members here who gave input.

Greg K2UM