I spoke too quickly. Wayne is referring to changing the AFP freq. I was
referring to tuning the RX. Tuning one or both is aimed at getting the desired
signal to the peak. .001 is very useful for really weak sigs. Having the shift
control move the APF 5 hz vs 10 hz would also help in combination.

73 - Steve WB6RSE