I just loaded this beta version 4.18 and now I get loud crackling from the
speaker when tuning though the APF filter, also, the audio goes away.  I
uploaded the firmware though the P3 twice, once power on P3 and the second time
power off with the same results.  I will next try loading the firmware directly
into the K3.  If I have the same result, I will then revert back to the
previous version, beta 4.17, which worked fine including the power out.

73
Dale, K9VUJ
S/N 2268