My suggestion to stop this confusion was to have the "wings" set by the WIDTH
control.  Whereas they will move wider or more narrow depending on the main
Width setting.  The center peak should ONLY show the width of the actual Audio
Peak Filter itself.

When you move the Fc Shift control for the APF it can still travel around like
it does now.  Nothing would change with that.  Later on if or when Wayne adds
the ability to widen the Q of the Peak filter, than when you do so you would
clearly be able to see the CENTER Peak filter getting larger or smaller to
indicate the width of the APF.
This both seems logical to me, and leaves room for upgrades later on.

There's no need for anyone to argue the point whether or not we need the
Variable Q regarding this post. I'm only suggesting at this time that the
OUTTER "WINGS" move to show the Width of the filter being used around the APF.
That's all.