Oh yes, my mistake, the APF doesn't move with the shift.. like it probably
should since it is actually moving within the passband area... So there you
go.. CHANGE THAT TOO...
When you move your IF shift, and then turn on the APF the APF indicator
defaults to show up right where the SHIFT was set (off center or not), as it
should.  But it should also move around like the Shift does since it's moving
within that passband area.
After all, this is supposed to be a representation icon of the APF, isn't it?

The wings SHOULDN'T be set at Maximum, that was EXACTLY my point.. they should
reflect the WIDTH of the filter being used outside of the APF area..
The APF size shouldn't change because that IS fixed at a particular size right
now.  When and if Wayne adds the Variable Q to the APF that change in the Q
size should THEN make the center APF size change... NOT the WIDTH knob as it
does now.. They have NO correlation to one another.

The outer Wings don't represent ANYTHING other than a mode.. which can be done
with a little display that says APF when it's on... Just like EVERY THING else
does when it's on on the K3 (VOX, QSK, ANT 1/2, NOTCH, PRE, NB, NR, FL1-5, ATU,
RIT, SPLIT). Just add that one too, if you can find a place for it.

If not, or you're dead set on having those little wings there instead of a
little 'APF' indicator, fine, put them there.. but at least represent the IF
Width and the APF width separately and properly.. they shouldn't just be
combined together, that's a misrepresentation of the feature. And I know how
Wayne is set on having correlation to all his designs and their respective
displays and or keys they're placed on.