Gentlemen, thanks for adding the APF to the K3 and the quick response to the
bug that some operators were experiencing. The APF works great. I did find
that while adjusting it when I got to APF 1.0 I heard a click in my
headphones that I am using and as I tried rotating the shift control counter
clockwise or clockwise that I could here the APF "stepping" but there was no
visible indication on the display of it or any receiver audio heard. Just
the clicks as I turned the shift control. Turning off the rig and turning it
back on brought everything back to normal.

73,  Len  K3LJ