From: Mike <n...@nf4l.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Firmware 4.18 APF adjustment using shift control
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 3:53 PM

With 4.17 I had a slight drop in SSB, but no encoder popping/deafness.
With 4.18 I get the pops at 1.00, it goes away with a "boop" at .270.

It takes a tad (an IEEE term. 1 tad = 3.75 skosh) over 5 minutes to load either
one
at 4800 baud. My impression is that's a lot longer than previous versions, but
never timed any of them.

73 Mike NF4L