-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Arntzen
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 1:58 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] start with straight key or paddles?

I started with straight key and sended with my writing fist then went to a
paddle , that went good.
But.... there is a but , I converted to send with my left fist so I could
have my writing fist ready with the pen.
This gave me more smooth operation , so today I paddle with my left fist and
straight keying with my right fist.
My left fist would never give good code with straight key because it tired
out and sounded like jamming after short while.