Hi,

I recently assembled and XG1 calibrator and began checking some of my
equipment.  4 out of 5 radios that I own indicated an S9 signal, however, my K2
did not.  It registered an S5-S6.  A friend of mine who borrowed my K2
indicated the receiver seemed to be a bit weak.

I tweaked L34 (which was set properly) and tried peaking L1 and L2, which were
also set properly.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something simple before I begin to check some
other items.  The receiver appears to work properly in all other respects and
to be truthful, I hadn't noticed it being a bit weak, but upon comparing it
with an A/B switch, it lacks some sensitivity.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Mike, WA1SEO
K2 #4788