In another video the poster (YO3GJC) clearly states the following:

"Both radios have same set-ul, pluged on same speakers"......

I'm not sure that your comment applies Ron.  Traditionally the Yaesu's of this
class tend to sound a little more "bassy" and 'smooth' than the K3 on SSB.
I've owned both rigs and found that to be the case myself. However, perhaps for
this test the user did something different???  A simple e-mail to him would
answer this question:  yo3...@yo3gjc.com

 I'm sure Daniel would be happy to answer your question. He is a nice guy, and
tends to be pretty fair about his tests.

T. Smith