>As pointed out to me in a private  E-mail to me this should be
 > Part 15.  This is the regulation that enables manufacturers
> to ship anything they want as long as they plaster this message
 > on the back of the product:

Part 15 does not allow manufacturers to intentionally ship anything
that radiates excessive EMI.  All microprocessor based consumer
equipment is required to be tested/pass for both radiated and
conducted EMI.  This is generally done with prototype production
equipment.  The "Part 15 statement" does not relieve the owner and
manufacturer from responsibility for the radiation and the FCC
should get involved with complaints about interference to licensed
stations.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV