I'm new to the K3 and so my settings may be faulty, buy here goes. I
downloaded and installed the latest firmware today without problem. My
problem is that when I  narrow my width to 0.5 I immediately lose all audio.
I have a 400 Hz filter installed. I only regain audio with widening the
width greater than 500 Hz and by turning off the AGC. This occurs with or
without the APF being engaged. Also with APF engaged and with or without AGC
I lose all audio and get strong clicks when adjusting the width and APF. Am
I missing something in my setup?