Merry Christmas!
    I hope you all are doing well this evening.  Even though it was my
cooking I had a very good dinner today.  It is fun to make a nice meal now
and then.  But there seem to be a lot more dishes to wash than normal :)
I feel drowsy though.  Maybe I'll get to bed early and sleep hard.  The
weather has been quite mild.  Even the rain is lightening up.
Temperatures in the mid 40s for most of the week but I can see snow on the
near by mountains.  Propagation has been decent on twenty meters but was
really bad on 80 meters for the fox hunt on Tuesday.  I heard no one.  No
foxes, no hounds.  In fact I heard little activity in the CW portion of
the band.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

      Stay well,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS

-