Thanks for the WX report Paul:

For a SITE MAP to the Elecraft booth at the Dayton HamVention this weekend, go to www.n0ss.net and you'll find the link just below my Quik-Links. Just click on the small map to view the larger one.

I hope to see a LOT of Elecraft owners there, and at FDIM as well.

73,

Tom Hammond    N0SS
___________________________

At 02:58 PM 5/15/05, Paul Gates wrote:
Unless the WX report changes this is the report so far....
Thu - thunder showers 63 hi/51 lo      40% chance of precip

Fri - partly cloudy        67/51             20%

Sat - partly cloudy       73/57              10%

Sun - showers             74/57              60%

I plan to be there on Friday which should not be too bad and Sat. looks the
best. I am used to the rain for it rains everytime I am there. I remember
well 2001...

Now for the big question. What is the number of the booths were Elecraft
will be?

Paul Gates
Elecraft K1 #231
XG1