John...

My Google is not so unfriendly...googling "Specctrogram download"
produces several pages of free downloads. I am using Spectrogram 16.

There is another similar freebie program called "SpectraVue" which is
also available by googling its name.

Both these are .exe programs that do not "install" in the WIN sense. I
am using both with WIN 7 Ultimate, but have previously used them in
VISTA and in XP Pro.

Get back to me OFF the reflector if you can't find copies.

John Ragle -- W1ZI

=====