Happy New Year Everyone!

I started and finished my AF-1 this evening.  It was an easy build; I was
finished in a few hours.  The tests worked out OK and I have been enjoying
tuning around on my K2 to see what it will do for me.

At first, it didn't seem to do much.  Then I started to get the hang of
tweaking the controls and now I'm very happy!  I haven't had a chance to use it
in crowded band conditions...maybe some morning soon on 20m.  It does help
bring the weak ones out of the mud though.

More as I get a chance to work with it further.  Tomorrow's the first day back
to work after the holiday, so now it's time for bed!

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS