I'm thinking of ordering a KCR2 Band Decoder from Aptos.

I'm trying to figure out how it could be configured to control antenna
selection based on mode of operation. My station has Yagi beams for UHF/VHF
weak signal work, and also verticals for FM and repeater use. I know I can get
the KCR2 set up to select the appropriate relay readout for a given band, but I
can't see a way to automate the process of selecting between the two available
antenna on (for example) 2 meters.

Obviously I can do this with a manual switch setup. Any way to automate it so
that I won't forget to change antennas when I switch from SSB to FM?

Thanks,

Lew K6LMP