On Apr 29, 2005, at 7:37 AM, Erik Linder wrote:

Are there many of you which have modified rigs?
Or...
Are the majority using standard K2 exactly built from elecraft's manual?

I can't speak for the majority, but I've made a number of small modifications to my K2, including changes for VOX sensitivity, extended BFO range for running RTTY, +8 volts on the mic connector for running accessories, "1.9" kHz mod for the SSB filter.

Most of the other modifications have been due to circuit changes endorsed by Elecraft. In fact, I'm holding on to some minor KPA100 mods because of the difficulty in removing the circuit board.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901