Giorgio,

The safe power for the K3 is 100 watts.  A operator using more than 20
to 50 watts for PSK31 is IMHO a "band hog" - PSK31 operation at QRP
levels is quite common and should not be abused by those running high
power (even though many do it).

OTOH, RTTY is different because many operators are running the full
legal limit, but I have worked several RTTY stations in a contest using
only 100 watts.

73,
Don W3FPR