From: Alan Bloom
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 6:46 PM
To: James Balls
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] p3 Tap to QSY in Data A mode

Hi Jim,

I'm not seeing the problem.  With the K3 set up for PSK D data mode and
normalized bandwidth and offset, if I click-to-QSY on a carrier with the
P3, the carrier ends up right in the center of the K3 passband.

Could you tell me exactly how you have the K3 and P3 set up?  What
versions of K3/P3 firmware are you running?

Thanks,

Alan N1AL