Let me ask a filter question for a different situation.  I am
interested in receiving very-weak CW and currently have the 2.8 KHz
and 400-Hz 8-pole filters.  Will narrowing the DSP bw down to 200-Hz
work as well as using a 200-Hz filter?  There are no strong stations
either nearby or on the band.

BTW I am impressed with the 400-Hz filter on the K3 when compared to
the 400-Hz DSP on my FT-847 (no surprise).
I find trying to hear extremely weak-CW that narrowing down to 200,
100 or even narrower makes the difference.

I left a blank filter space on the main receive for adding a narrow
SSB filter at a later time.  I also have the 13-KHz filter for
FM/AM.  Sub-Rx has 2.8 and 13-KHz.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45