Peter,

I have to confess that you have a very good point there.  We are so used
to having good legally backed warranties in the EU that we forget that
they have to be paid for!  We mistakenly assume that nothing will go
wrong, although in the case of the K3 for example, its modular approach
would simplify matters.

Part of the disparity in prices, it must be said though, is that the
exchange rate with the Euro is not as favourable to us as it is with the
USD.  If we still had about €1.50 to £1 it would make all the difference!

73  Stephen G4SJP