On 11 Feb 2011 at 20:42, DL2FI, Peter wrote:

> There is another big difference: QRPproject warranty is two years and
> shipment under warrany is included. In USA you get one year warranty and
> as you live outside USA, you have to pay both way shipments even under
> warranty.
>
> 732 de Peter, DL2FI

Maybe of relevance for some. But with the excellent support from Gary
and the team at Elecraft, plus the ability of most on here to carry out
repairs themselves, it must be pretty rare for complete kit to have to
be returned to Atpos. My 9 year K2 has never gone wrong, I have done
mods to it over the years and changed the volume control, but have
always had excellent service from Elecraft. The difference in cost for
us UK customers makes it a non-brainer.

I assume buying from QRPproject does not stop you getting technical
support from Elecraft?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com