A reminder to new KPA100 builders ... the very last step in the KPA100
construction manual is on page 55 and reminds the builder to go back and
tighten the screws that hold down Q1 and Q2 after 5 hours of normal use.

I just opened up my K2/100, following the ARRL DX contest, and sure enough
... all 4 screws were loose and required the suggested 1/8 turn.

And, as long as I have the top off, I'm seeing if can route the ribbon cable
more optimally, and will tweak the filter alignment.

Cheers -

Bruce

-----
Bruce Rosen