Hi there, I have a K3 (s/n in the 400's with most upgrades done)
intermittantly turns it self on, and sometimes won't shut down (via
the front panel power switch).

I believe my PS is in good order, and nothing but antenna, PS and
paddle are connected to the back. It doesn't appear to be related to
anything external, and it's not dependable, just intermittant. It
started doing this a few months ago, then went away, and now started
up again.

Maybe one of the boards needs to be reseated? Anyone else seen issues
like this? For now, I'm just powering off the PS when the radio is not
in use, and when it won't shut off, I have to turn the PS off to shut
the radio off. If I turn the PS back on at that point, the radio comes
back on.

I have not yet tried another PS or battery to see if that's the
culprit but that will be my next step if this isn't a common problem.

Thanks,

Jeff N6GQ