Jeff,

Certainly you could try re-seating that board, but I would be more
inclined to look for something on that board which could cause a short.
Re-seating will often correct an open circuit condition, but a short to
ground is a different animal.  If you find any bits of conductive
material floating around, that would be suspect.

73,
Don W3FPR