Hi

I've got a problem with my K3 #695. Since some weeks, I randomly get
some "ERR 12V - Check circuit breaker" message from time to time.

When this error occurs, the K3 will stop transmitting, need restart,
and restart at 12W and without split.Very annoying when you've just
sent your call to the DX station in a pile up, and you hear him
replying to you. That's what happenned to me this morning, the K3 was
just switched on, so no overheat concern.

I've read this maillist and found a number of other K3 owners
that had the same problem. I've tried some of the tips that were
mentionned:
- Disconnected the lugs on the circuit breaker, cleaned the contacts,
then plugged the wires back - Problem appeared again later
- Disconnected the KPA3 from KPAIO3, KPAIO3 from motherboard, and
replugged them carefully - Problem appeared again later
- Kept the top cover off the K3 and removed its screws so that i can
move it a little (from time to time) in hope of having a better
contact with KPAIO3 - Problem appeared again later

So the problem is real and i don't know how to solve it: Help !

Thanks for your advices
--

Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ