"I've got a problem with my K3 #695. Since some weeks, I randomly get
some "ERR 12V - Check circuit breaker" message from time to time.

When this error occurs, the K3 will stop transmitting, need restart,
and restart at 12W and without split.Very annoying when you've just
sent your call to the DX station in a pile up, and you hear him
replying to you. That's what happenned to me this morning, the K3 was
just switched on, so no overheat concern."

Check your power supply connections.  Unplug/replug all connections and
re-tighten screws (what power supply are you using?).  And make sure you are
not getting RF into the power supply (I've seen this cause a similar problem
on other radios in the past).

Phil - AD5X