Does not offend me Jim!

Was just puzzled.

The math is hard having forgotten most of that myself especially as I
only barely understood it back in college 40 years ago. The book I am
reading, "The Maxwellians," is more a science history book than a book
on the equations themselves. Interesting reading about the scientists
and how they worked this out.  How some ideas survived and some did not.

73, tom n4zpt