... While you're at it, the VFO "Lock" function doesn't block QSYs using the
band button, or sent from the logging program, or using the XIT, and perhaps
other ways too.  It would be nice if it actually locked the VFO frequency,
please Wayne.  This *may* account for the occasional small TX frequency
jumps of some K3 DXpeditioners.  [Some might be deliberately moving escape
dQRM.]

73,
Gary  ZL2iFB