Hi Guys,

None of those XYL blandishments would work with my beloved of over 48
years married life.  At the time we got engaged, I gave her a string of
pearls.  She asked me, "How much did they cost?"  I should have
recognised the warning signs then.

Several years ago, we were in Sorrento in Italy.  I took her into a
jeweller's store and told her that as I was getting on in years, she
could have any ring in the store (within reason) that she fancied.  She
told me that she would rather have the money in the bank in case she had
to put me onto a nursing home.

Still, she cares for me, she really does.  Always been at my bedside
when coming out of an anaesthetic.  As the Brits say, "Mustn't grumble!"

Well, guys, enjoy your KPA500s.  I will just have to build mine with an
MOT power supply and 813s or a Russian GU74b.

73
Kevin
VK3DAP / ZL2DAP