My XYL, N0MLJ and I have an agreement: to buy new stuff I must sell old
stuff.  So a minty ALS-600 and a really nice AL-80A will be going up for
sale shortly.  This should bring the monetary difference down to a few
hundred dollars.

right now the shack table goes (left to right) K1, K2, K3, P3 and soon
KPA500.

The ALS-600 has done a good job and I can't complain.  It has proven how
much difference there is between 100 watts and 500 watts.  It really
makes a difference. I normally run a 160 foot open wire fed doublet.
Works great.  But when there's DX, I switch to the tribander and the amp
and life is good.

73, Doug -- K0DXV