I just finished Alignment and Test, Part I... Will begin Assembly, Part II. Maybe tonight after the Baseball game. First a couple of points. It was on this reflector about how to install the Tilt Bail and until I remember it I really struggled with it. Using 4 very long (1.5") 4-40 screws I loosely attached the bail. After tightening them and aligning the bail and feet I replaced each screw with the recommended length screw, nut and lock washer. During the Part I, tests I noticed that LED BAR GRAPH segment 2 & 3 didn't light up I'm thinking a badly soldered pair of pins AND on the LCD display the Segment above the letter "A" part of the segment doesn't lite "B's" look like "E's" again I'm thinking of solder connections. At present I don't want to unassemble #4948 to look for them with additional information. OBTW I did build the RF PROBE, FREQ COUNTER PROBE & VOLT METER PROBES to use the on board systems