Personally I find using the K3 DVR is simple and the recorded audio heard by
other stations is also the same as when you answer their call...hence, no
confusion.

I agree with Jim emphatically, too many times we are subjected to absolutely
terrible audio that can make it dreadfully difficult to understand what is
being said and therefore time is wasted asking for repeats.

If operators spent as much time on their audio as they spend on 'other'
chores in their shack the results would be greatly appreciated by many.

Gosh, in the last contest we had to put up with the latest fad to annoy a
majority of folks...roger beeps...good grief...what next?...I can only
imagine.

73's
Gary

On 22 April 2011 10:57, Tony Estep <estept...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Jim Brown <j...@audiosystemsgroup.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On 4/21/2011 4:51 PM, Tony Estep wrote:
> > ....This is NOT a good idea...tends to make voices sound artificial. ...
> >

> All I can say is, try it and you'll like the results.
>
> Tony KT0NY

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
Elecraft Equipment
K3 #679, KPA-500 #018