Jim,

If only all users followed your advice. Sadly the last contest showed they
don't.

I was amazed at the number of stations who happily went on and on with
distorted, over driven or clipped audio. One such station called us on every
3 hour segment and the audio was nothing short of a joke. (I am being
polite)

I have tried several times over the past couple of years and I confess I was
not happy with any of the attempts. The K3 M1-M4 does the job for me and
this is reflected (I feel) in the low number of repeats I have to make.

Conditions are improving on 15 and 10M so I guess I can expect to hear some
great audio coming out of W land...:-)

73's
Gary

VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile