It is feasible to implement SSB auto-clarifier (Spot function on SSB)
on firmware of K3?

I'm a researcher in Digital Signal Processing and based on the work of
Robert Dick ("Tune SSB Automatically", Robert Dick, QEX, January 1999,
pp 9-18), i wrote code to do auto-clarification in real time and tried
other methods (see references below). I'm more theoretical than
practical, so i don't have suficient expertise running DSP code on
embeded systems. The code developed by me only run on PC system and
perspective is great, auto clarification is running !

Is there patent limits?

DSP hardware of K3 is capable of do more than two FFT in cascading,
Cepstrum, Smoothing.
It would very nice just to press SPOT button, and get voice tuned, as
do CW and AM-S. It will have limitations, but i think it would be
nice.