Bob,

An interesting idea for a multiband centre-fed antenna was described by
W4JRW in the December 1960 issue of QST, "Multiband Antennas using
Decoupling Stubs".

The decoupling stubs that he used are not hung at right angles to the
antenna wire, but are "horizontal" stubs which results in a tidy
arrangement. In fact one of the antennas he described uses a length of
tubular Twin-Lead, one conductor forming the antenna and the second
conductor cut and removed in places to make the decoupling stubs, which
results in a light weight antenna easy to carry.

73,

Geoff
GM4ESD