I've shipped to many other countries, not any where the number of countries,
nor item shipped as Elecraft does, however, one strong deterrant is having to
deal with lost, strayed, or undelivered items. Months of time and many hours of
effort, will be spent, in an attempt to correct, or find the reason for
non-delivery. Not to mention that insurance nor delivery tracking is available
into many countries. And in some countries, mail theft happens, check on
sending qsl cards to and from....
  I'm just elated that I'm not in charge of shipping for Elecraft.
  Shipping international is simply a different set of rules, and must be
managed differently than the local, normal mailings.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

.