Have to back up what Jim, KL7CC,.said:

Flat-Rate Priority Mail is just that -  the same amount to ship to
all 50 states!  I use PayPal as it most convenient for selling and
buying (verified funds and almost instantly transferred-no monetary
exchange fees).  I can use my credit card with PayPal as most hams
are not able to accept a cc payment.  But then some folks don't
"like" PayPal (I translate that to mean they do not trust it).  I
have been using is for several years with both ebay and private ham
transactions, in the USA and internationally.  Never a problem!

BTW International Priority Mail is reasonably fast (from Alaska to EU
about 15-days or less).

Customs forms are not hard to fill out.  If you have a question ask
at the postal desk.  I think the CONUS folks need to come up and mush
a dog team at -20F and have a sleep-over in an igloo.  Folks have got
too used to easy-fast everything with apps!

Just as a side note so you know where I am coming from:  I lived my
first three years in Alaska in a 8x10 foot canvas wall-tent heated
with wood and no utilities of any kind...I would not trade that
experience for anything (but glad I live in a modern gas-heated home,
now).  I have had sled dogs since 1980 with only three left in their
(and my) old age.

When folks limit their transactions to CONUS they miss out.  I hear
there are a lot of rich oil people live up in Alaska!  I could say
more but this is OT.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45