Hello Om’s

I am the happy owner of a K2 and I need some advices on the alignment
procedure.  My K2 is off frequency by about 300Hz. (I'm using an Orion for
the test)

I start from “4MHz Oscillator calibration” using an external counter. On TP3
the frequency on the internal counter is abt 12078 and 12.043 to 12044 on
the external one. I try to modify the value of C22 but no chance to make the
two equal. Until now I make all the measurements with the internal counter
and on the "PLL reference oscillator range test" the range was around 18 KHz
which I think is too much.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Adi, Yo2liw